Pediatricians recommend that children should be encouraged to walk bare foot for the correct development of their leg muscle. Being bare foot allows feet to grow and strengthen naturally; however given the Indian environment, parents know that it is not always possible to let children to play with no protection on their feet.
BumChum footwear mimics bare feet by flexing and bending with every step. Made from high quality leather and materials, they promote balance, support at the same time allowing for unrestricted growth and protection. These booties have elasticized ankles to ensure that they stay on, and provide a snug fit around the ankles.
BumChum booties are great for play dates and indoor and outdoor fun as they are both comfortable and durable. The suede leather outsole allow for a better grip on concrete and marble floor at the same time encouraging muscle growth. Made from plush leather, these booties are porous and allow air to circulate in and out making them suitable for the Indian summers. Furthermore BumChum Booties can be washed in a regular wash cycle to keep them clean from bacteria and fungi that may cause harm on the babies’ foot
From crawling to cruising, walking to running, for indoors and out, BumChum Booties are suitable for newborns to toddlers up to three year of age.
Key features of BumChum Leather Booties:
1. Flexible to allow the foot to move and bend with ease
2. Soft and breathable to provide hygiene and comfort in running and walking
3. Snug and Secure with elastic to prevent stumbles and provide traction on the concrete floor
4. Lightweight to mimic barefoot and encourage healthy development of the foot muscle.
5. Durable as they can be washed in a regular washer to keep them looking fresh and clean.
6. Fashionable as they are available in cute colors and style to match almost every outfit
How to Measure your BumChum Booties:
1. Use the sizing chart provided to pick the correct shoe size for your baby.
2. Make sure your child is standing while being measured for shoes. Keep an eye on her/his toes
3. Measure with your thumb. The best shoes for toddlers should allow for a thumb’s width (about half an inch) between her toe and the tip of the shoe.
4. Shop later in the day. Babies' feet swell and are often bigger at the end of the day.
5. When buying toddler shoes, don’t be tempted to go a little larger than the actual size. Too-big shoes are hard to walk in and could even be unsafe.
Click here to download the BumChum Foot Sizing Chart . Use the document as per the instructions to ensure correct shoe size for your child. For any questions or clarifications, please feel free to leave us a comment and we will revert ASAP!