Cotton muslin is one of the world’s oldest, most cherished woven fabric. Made with dual-layer organic cotton, this wonderfully soft fabric provides gentle comfort for your precious one. Muslin permits air to circulate around the baby's body, while still providing comfort and warmth without the worry that the baby may overheat in moderate weather. Products made from muslin stand up to repeated washing's only becoming softer and better with age. That is why mothers through uncountable generations have been relying on this versatile fabric to care for their babies.
BumChum Muslin products are carefully designed to preserve the goodness of this fabric, and to encourage its multiple uses as the baby grows. Delicate and breathable, these products are a perfect addition to your nursery.
Key features of BumChum Wrapping Blankets
- Versatile: Generous size to make them useful for multiple functions as the baby grows
- Light weight and breathable, makes them cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Durable : Can be used for multiple purposes and the fabric gets softer with every wash.
- Unique: Modern and aesthetically pleasing designs and colors designed exclusively for BumChum.
- Comfortable: Physicians recommend lightweight fabrics to help prevent overheating and reduce the risk of SIDs.